Tuesday, October 22, 2013

3D Paper Prototype

Write about making a prototype. 
What problems did it help you solve with your game idea?
Drawing out how you have your game planned is a way to organize and think ahead.
It helps you look at the game a little more vivid than you had originally.
It helped me see what things I had to add on and what things to take out.
One main thing I had a problem was i was limiting my space even though it was a 3D game . 
As a 3D  game you can add more things for your character to interact with and the player to see and explore.When drawing the paper prototype it gave me a sense of how much more space I had to add more things in.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that 3_D games are better. Not only can you incorporate more detail into it but you can also do more things. Good way of thinking about your game by the way !

    ReplyDelete