The new semester has started and everything is new. This semester I've set down a few goals for this class. I 've made 3 goals to be precise.
One of my goals I've put down is to get a high A grade for this class. To achieve this goal I will make sure I do all my work.
I'll complete my Blog,Wiki or Flash assignments.
I'll finish and turn them in on time.I will make sure I check all my work and try as hard as I can in order to have the work that are to the best of my abilities.
A second goal I've set for myself this year is to make a game better than all the other games I've made in the past.
I'll draw every character to the best of my abilities and code with perfection. My game will be fully playable, fun and most importantly educational.
My third and final goals I've set down is to help others around me as much as I can. I will accomplish this goals by finishing my work first then after I'm done going around to others in order to help. I help them with coding or questions they have about the programs.
No comments:
Post a Comment