Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Intro to Unity

  • How was creating a 3d object different or similar to what you were expecting?
Creating these 3d projects were a whole different thing .
Keeping track with where your project is on the screen was the most complicated.
Sculpting the volcano and mountains came naturally to the tools. 
Adding texture to the terrain was fun and easy.
So overall it was different but fun .
  • What other things do you hope to do using Unity?
Using unity I hope to build many more things that are found in normal games.
A character that can move around the terrain using the arrow keys.
A terrain so realistic where every texture looks like the games that sell.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. I think that controlling the camera to be able to look at what we created is very difficult. I, as well, want to make a character to make it look like an actual game.

    ReplyDelete