Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Play to learn

What did you learn by playing these games?
By playing these games I learned how to help by recycling and making better choices on where to throw things away.I also learned what effects happen when you do make a bad choice.

What kind of ideas did you get for your own game? 

I got many ideas from these games but I learned a few things I would like to incorporate into my game like my character being able to carry objects. I also got ideas to have a clues to help the players.

What differences did you see between the 3D and 2D versions of Malaria Prevention?

I think that the 3D looked way better. The 3D game keeps your attention due to it giving you the feeling you're actually playing.The 2D game gives a player a traditional feel that gets old once a while and can't keep your attention.

Which game ingredients would you include?
I think that the game ingredients I would include would be mostly everyone!
By adding more ingredients to my games the more entertained my audience will be.
It will make the game much more detailed and let the 3D aspect used to it's full potential.




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you learned how to make better choices by playing this game. I totally agree with you because I think that this games are very educational and have various ideas for our games. I hope to see your ideas very soon.

    ReplyDelete