Friday, September 13, 2013

Create Your Blog

Who are you?I am a student at East Austin College Prep Academy. I work very hard and put every ounce of effort into my work.I take pride in what I do.I'm a person that has ambition and doesn't stop until they work or get to the goal that was set. I am someone that is open to knew things or different ideas in order to make my game better for a viewer.



How will you use your blog to help others understand you work with Globaloria? 

My blog will have links to all the games and research on my social topic, Or the topic my game is trying to convey.My blog also has the many steps and research I'll be doing for my Globaloria game.Whoever sees my game will be able to follow the many steps I used to make the game.

1 comment:

  1. Christian I like how you are positive and how you dont give up until you reach your goal that is really cool.Well Keep up the good work shows that you really exited to use globoloria

    ReplyDelete