Write a blog post about the different ways you can find help for GlobaloriaYou can find help on Globaloria in many different ways. One way you can find help is by going down the left side of the page and looking at the different topics.Then there's something you can do to find everything faster; you can search for something on the search bar.You can also ask for help from your pears because some may more know about others.
How might your classmates or friends help you with your projects? How will you help your classmates with their projects?My friends can always help me with my projects.Someone might know more than I do like I mentioned in the paragraph above.The can help me find things on the Wiki or even help me with my many game . I'll be as helpful as I can to my friends not only because they help me but because Globaloria is a place where you can throw new ideas at each other. I'll help students out with coding by posting it somewhere they can see it.
I agree with what you think. I believe that we can all help each other with what ever we need but also have an agent from the wiki help center ready to help us.
ReplyDeleteI Also agree with what you think.I am here for u guys too so we have alot of options to chooses from.
ReplyDelete