Monday, September 12, 2011

How old were you on September 11,2011?
I was 3 years old when this occurred.
When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?
I first heard about this like in 3rd grade.The teacher was the one who explained  it she said that a terrorist had attacked us.
What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents lives?
Well I think everyone agrees when I say we all became paranoid about this happening again.We all became more strict about who you could trust or not.

What was the issue with this game?
It was ignorant about the feelings of people that lost loved ones in this attack.
How do u feel about it?
I feel that this game was bad,because it was pretty much on the distruction about the World Trade Center.The reason for this was because this was a grusum thing for America.
What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent even through a video game?
Like I said its ignorant about Americans feelings.
How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson  in an honorable way? I think its better if you just don't make a game about t 9/11.It was a great dilemma for Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment