Friday, May 11, 2012

Name of your Team: T.G.O.D
Title of your Game: Street Wars
Topic of Your Game: Social Issue
What is the learning goal: Our learning goal is to show kids that theres better things to do than to join a gang
How will the player learn about the topic from playing your game: The player will learn about the topic because they will be removing grafitii from property and they will put gang members in place so they could change their future.
What would you like to add: I think our game is good already but all we need is a scene that says you win when the game is over.
What was the most challenging game when creating the game: The most challenging thing was the code but we figured out what went wrong in our coding. I'm proud of the coding I contributed to our game


4 comments:

  1. i like you game but i don't know what to do at the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your game and I like the beat too. You can learn from it too. But the thing you can improve on is at the end it's either the drag and drop code is wrong or I don't know what else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job brother! Its really cool that little gansters turn into little workers!

    ReplyDelete