Monday, May 23, 2011

What is your team name ?
The Jampack
What is the name of your game?
The name of our game is....The Weather Checkers
What is it about?
This game is about ...us the team tring to teach our new generation of poeple what to do in case of a natural disaster.
What scenes have you completed?
We have completed most of our game scenes.
What parts of your team page are completed?
Our team page is all done.
How much more work do you need to complete?
we still need to put some stuff together into one whole game.
What can you do from now until Friday to get everything finished and turned in?
We will have to set our mind to the goal of finishing this game by Friday
What grade would you give yourself in Globaloria overall?
I don't really know.....of course I would want to give my self a A but in all I think we would get a B
What are all of the things you have learned this year?
Well  I have learned lots of things from tracing adding keyboard control to adding sound into our game.
What are you proud of in Globaloria?
I am very much proud to be apart of Globaloria because its a wonderful experience that I think everyone should get a Chance to experience. I mean the thrill you get from adding sounds from the excitement you get when u finish the whole game!
How can you improve next year?

Next year i will set my mind to fullfilling the game in the right maner.

No comments:

Post a Comment