Super Chick Sisters
Well I played the game and i thought "wow".
The reason why I thought this was because the way they Incorporated the social issue into the game is tremendous.
Showed how they treat all of their chickens and made sure the message was sent out.
Well now ill tell you how I played the game.
The whole point of this game is to try to get by these obstacle courses without getting touched.
The social issue of this game is that they're killing to much chickens in a very cruel way.
This restarunt is killing to much chickens
JLoBully From The Block
Well this game is really fun,I could not stop playing it.
The game play of this game is to not get captured by JLo.
The way to play this game is by using the arrow keys to move up and down and side to side .
Your suppose to save the animals and people before getting caputered by JLo.
The social issue if this game is animal abuse and how to affects the animals in many ways.
The way they incorporated this into a gme is really because it shows how she actually hurts these animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment